Inkling is an e-book publishing platform thats currently running an app on the App Store, and while Apple has been making an official push for more textbooks in iBooks, Inkling is strengthening its own holdings. The company has made a deal with Follett to bring hundreds of Inkling titles into college bookstores, where students can buy the ebook content right there in person.
- Using Dropbox for Word Editing on iPad (or, living without Quickoffice and using Pages)
- Google Drive for iPad adds rich-text editing for docs | TUAW
- Deleting all footnotes from Nisus Writer Pro – Easy!
- “Facebook IPO: Good for the Jews?” or anyone?
- From TUAW: Inkling to sell iPad textbooks in over 900 college bookstores