- Using Dropbox for Word Editing on iPad (or, living without Quickoffice and using Pages)
- Google Drive for iPad adds rich-text editing for docs | TUAW
- Deleting all footnotes from Nisus Writer Pro – Easy!
- “Facebook IPO: Good for the Jews?” or anyone?
- From TUAW: Inkling to sell iPad textbooks in over 900 college bookstores
Category Archives: Tech Tip
As I noted last week Google’s loving update of QuickofficeHD has removed the connectivity with Dropbox. (They did make the app free, but you are stuck with Google Drive as your only cloud option.) The problem is that I was too optimistic … Continue reading
My grad assistant @ericleewelch just sent me to this blog. Looks very useful to the likes of us. Academic Workflows on a Mac This is a blog about being a more productive academic with or without a Mac. We explore how to … Continue reading
As part of my workflow I use QuickOffice Pro HD in conjunction with DropBox. DropBox is a service that allows you to backup, access, and share documents and is free for the first 2 GB. I have a subscription and use … Continue reading
This is a bit geeky, but maybe some of you have found need of this as well. Sometimes I want to copy the path of a folder or file in the Finder in the Mac OS (in this case Lion). … Continue reading